If for some reason you can not access your windows vps (no connection to vps) via remote desktop (remote connection, terminal services) then the please follow the procudure below before submiting a support ticket.
- Log in to your HyperVM Control Panel.
- Select Reboot Option (make a note of any errors you may see).
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Try to Connect to your Windows XP VPS with remote desktop
If the above fails then please try the steps below :-
- Load up your VNC Client (such as tight VNC or Real VNC *all VNC clients should work*)
- Enter Your VNC IP/Host/Port and log in to your windows vps.
- If you can connect via VNC then you should check your firewall / antivirus software for blocked remote desktop port (3389 is the default port)
- You can now fix your windows vps via vnc.